CPR, First Aid, AED Certification & Training – CNS Occupational Medicine (COMING SOON)
WHAT: CPR, First Aid, AED Certification & Training
WHEN: COMING IN JUNE
WHERE*: CNS Occupational Medicine
151 Koser Rd Lititz, PA 17543
*This is a fully in-person course
About the Course:
In our First Aid CPR AED course you will be trained to administer first aid, CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED). Situations that require this type of treatment can be urgent, so we will train you to do this as safely, timely, and effectively as possible. Our course follows all the most recent updates and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
Who should take this course?
The CNS Occupational Medicine First Aid CPR AED Course is meant for any person that has little or no medical training or as a refresher course to update your certificaiton. You may need to complete this course to receive a card for a job, regulatory requirements enforced by OSHA, or other requirements, or anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
What will you learn in this course?
- The Basics of First aid
- Preparation for Medical Emergencies
- Preparation for Injury Emergencies
- Preparation for Environmental Emergencies
- How to Prevent Illness and Injury
- How to use Adult CPR and AED tools
- Preparation to deal with Life-Threatening Emergencies related to Opioids
- We also offer training in Child CPR AED and Infant CPR (optional)